Tackling occupational disease
- The facts
- Occupational cancer
- Cancer priority areas
- Respiratory diseases
- Respiratory priority areas
Organisations are already taking steps to reduce the burden of occupational disease. We want you to get involved and share your approaches.
More about the occupational disease burden
- How to control risks at work Health and safety toolbox
The community site acts as a forum for you to promote your work and successful interventions, share ideas and insight, learn from others and discover new approaches to tackling occupational disease.
Together, we can all make a real difference – so don’t delay, register today!
Cancer priority areas
- Diesel engine exhaust emissions
- Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons
- Respirable crystalline silica (RCS)
- Shift work
- Solar radiation